Hi guys, I had a couple of days to cool down my over heated brain after your last postings on 23rd. Then yesterday, it was my short term goal to complete at least one tune with harmony. Here are things I did.

I recorded my voice with Reaper by plugin. BIAB bar cursor wasn’t in-sync. I ignored it for now. Bigger problem than that was BIAB bar settings weren’t functioning. I muted certain instruments at certain bars during a song in BIAB. Non of the settings were working. BIAB played all the instruments all time. I ignored it too for this time. But I want to know the solution for this problem later if I can.

Then I rendered vocal track only in wav file and imported it in BIAB and harmonized it. I won’t let you listen to it. Cuz my singing isn’t making my standard unfortunately. I was too tired physically and mentally to do a few more takes to get better voice recording.

There was another difficulty while I was arranging this one tune. I’m sure this one is a minor problem for you guys to give me a solution. When I tried to insert a guitar solo in this tune, I couldn’t cut and paste a few bars cuz I didn’t know how to highlight the part on Reaper. I was so tired to investigate it further. Could you tell me how?

Anyhow, I did this particular task above, cut and paste, using Audacity to complete my project on time.