Hi all! Looking for recommendations for setting up a basic studio. I've wanted BIAB for years and am finally getting it. I'm awaiting the arrival of a new PC, and when I've set that up, will download BIAB 2020. I am a singer/songwriter/guitarist, and would like to know what else I need in terms of recording equipment. I know the sky is the limit, but starting with the basics:

- a vocal mic. Don't have the cash for a Neumann. Thinking of a USB mic. This has pretty great reviews, eh? Other suggestions? https://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Condenser-Recording-Streaming-669B/dp/B06XCKGLTP/ref=sr_1_4?crid=YGL5UB9T4DO4&keywords=usb%2Bmicrophone&qid=1580188941&s=musical-instruments&sprefix=usb%2Bmicrophone%2Caps%2C151&sr=1-4&th=1

- USB guitar cable...There are a bunch out there, anyone recommend one that will work with Windows 10?

Ten years ago I did an instrumental CD with ProTools and Reason. It was great but am wondering if I really need a DAW for a singer/songwriter project?

I have an Edirol 88-key controller; would that work with BIAB straightaway or do I still need software like Reason for it?

Regarding pitch correction, does Melodyne 4 (Essential) work with BIAB or is it an external program one uses and then imports the audio file back into BIAB?

Any other tools or equipment one should start out with? Thanks in advance for your help!