Originally Posted By: rayc
I was interested in how you'd use the loops - I had visions or nightmares having the DAW do the looping process but now I see, from your excellent image, that it's loops as "blocks" - assembled.
If it's good enough for Brian Wilson it's fine by me.
the song is fresh, effective and the hidden message is fun too.
Great stuff.

Thanks, ray. "Loops" is used in a general sense these days for any recorded clips one might use, create, buy for use in music production (as opposed to the actual act of setting up a loop in a DAW - but many of the loops created for that purpose are, in fact, created in a DAW loop and then exported as a audio clip - to use as building blocks. Turns out that the new BIAB plugin is a great tool to use in that capacity. I did not think I would ever use it, but I've been working another "loop" type production - and tried it out. It is quite cool!!

Originally Posted By: musician17
This reminds me of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version - and this is meant as a MASSIVE compliment! What a brilliant job! Sincerest congratulations! Made me smile throughout - and that way of ending it is a stroke of genius :-) Great, great job.

Thanks, James. I appreciate that...