Which Casio keyboard do you have. The newer ones are straight USB connections, whereas the older ones use 5-pin DIN cables, which would connect nicely into your Behringer.

It isn't clear from your post whether you are actually trying to just record the MIDI notes outputted from the keyboard, or the actually audio output from the keyboard.

I have both kinds of Casio keyboards and can record both audio and MIDI from them using my UMC404HD.

Also, in BIAB, MIDI input comes in via the thru track, but gets recorded to the Melody track. So, if you use a VSTi or DXi sound for the MIDI input, you need to apply it to the thru track and then apply the same sound to the melody track to play it back after recording it. (One of my long time wish list items is to automatically send the thru track settings to the melody track when you record a MIDI track in BIAB.

It's all very different in Realband, though, but one step at a time.

Please share your full configuration and how your connections are routed and we should be able to get it working for you.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com