Originally Posted By: Scott C
Wow. Your skill developing your songs just amazes me. Vocal and lyric were excellent. The capabilities of this software is pretty mind blowing as well

Thanks, Scott. Yes, BIAB is amazing - and most of us use less than 10% of it (much like our brains! HA!)

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Wow, man! This is wild, Floyd. Amazing what one can do with just loops --well, not everyone. Great explanation, too. Really cool song. Thanks for making this place a better place to learn.

Thanks for the nice comments, Marty...

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Floyd,

looks like 'floydish' doesn't really apply to this killer production - I'm still undecided which one does, but right now I tend to either 'floopish', 'fleative' or possibly 'flexperimental'...

After 'Dangerous' showed me (Ok, I haven't known you as long as others have) a side of yours I had not known this one really knocked me off my feet.

Very, very flool, eh, cool - liked it a lot.

Take care,

Stefan

HAHAHA! Stefan - thanks for the very entertaining reply!!!

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hello Floyd,

You keep surprising me. First a bunch of whiskey songs and now a rum drenched reggealike song.
And only made with loops!
Very very nice. The only thing that I would have added if it was my song is a steel band in some places. There is one in BB.
But without that it still is a good song :-)

Hans

Glad you enjoyed this, Hans... Thanks for the steel drums suggestion, however...this was not intended to be a reggae song (and steel drums would make it seem even more so smile )