Originally Posted By: jannesan
Strong and captivating intro. Super band creates an enjoyable journey, that baritone guitar playing held chords sounds excellent and the mourning pedal steel and drums set the sea and windy mood.

Lovely chords, especially when expressing bit melancholy in the chorus. Your voice gives me shivers (like in the words wind and spell), somehow reminds me of Sting and his album The Last Ship.

Excellent touching lyrics, has very strong imagery and easy to dive into, I like especially the hopeful end "all we know is we sleep in the million star hotel".

Janne

Janne,
Glad you caught the optimism in the ending.
I haven`t heard that Sting album- thanks for sending me there and for your thoughtful, kind comments.

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Robert,

First off, just love your vocal on this—packs a lot of depth and emotion, magnified by the nice touches on the harmonies. Second, the write—really strong and beautifully poetic. Just a pretty song from start to finish. Enjoyed it a lot!

Regards,

Deej

Thank you, Deej!

Originally Posted By: DIOECHOOTO
Robert this is very nice indeed! I love your vocals! They are perfect for the music. And the lyrics? Amazing. Overall I'd rate this: Superb!

Very generous that- thanks!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Wonderful work Robert! Hands down my favorite song of yours!! The melody/lyrics/vocal/everything works together to create such a beautiful flowing tune! The title is great! Reminds me of the feel of some of Neil Young's softer/quieter material! Thanks, Torrey

Torrey,
Singing the title line I did think "this is very Neil"!
I appreciate those positive comments.

Robert