I tried plugin on a few occasions...
However, I will still use BIAB 99% of the time.

If a plugin is a "way" to rewrite BIAB, perhaps it is a good start. However with so many things that are missing that are in BIAB, I hardly find a use for it.

Ideally, I would want a single platform. For example like Halion Sonic (or Kontakt) You can use it as a standalone or as VST with almost identical interface and functions. With PG plugin it is another game that I have to learn. I am keeping an eye on it, but for now I still feel it is in very early stage. Maybe it is a good idea to slow down new features flow and focus on strengthening software, giving more time to consider suggestions and for beta users to test it thoroughly?

One more paragraph smile

I was very frustrated when I tried BIAB for the first time. One forum member suggested that I should approach it with "open mind". I am glad I did. Now, I want to give same advise to PG & staff. Talk to somebody who is ace in music software programming with "open mind". See what they have to say... especially what they would prioritize/focus on if it was their fish to fry. (I am talking about design+functions, not RT/RD/Midi content here)