When a DAW users comes to the plugin for the first time the interface should be a no brainer to use. Look how much conversation and confusion there has been with playing syncing soloing muting. I should not have to nag every day since it's release. It was said at the beginning to give it it's own unique name, like Session Tracks Pro etc... like you have PowerTracks, RealBand, Band in a Box.
No one should have to come on the forum and ask how do I sync a track, how do I solo a track, how do I mute a track. It was the same thinking when RealBand was made, there was one blue solo button that you enabled then go and select tracks with Ctrl+ left click, then if you clicked on the chord sheet to play they would all become unselected. It is still the same thinking applied to the Plugin.

Like with ChordPotion how many users are asking how do I mute/solo tracks, where is the Big logo ?

Or with Ezdrummer or Superior Drummer, how do I get it to follow the Host, how do I solo/mute tracks, why is the Logo so big ?

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
VstStnthFont-S-M.png (53 KB, 310 downloads)