Originally Posted By: Shockwave199
Hello all, still alive and kicking! There's a couple posts here from 2017- three years back not too far off! My studio is still in tact. I haven't used biab since I made the video series. I'm glad for whomever it may still help. Life is busy here working as a music coordinator, producer and music editor. I don't write nearly as much as I should but I'm changing gears lately and getting into commercial orchestration and the learning curve there is large, but it's still writing music. If you have the gift of writing compelling music it will work in any genre. So many talented people here. It's humbling. I'll have to check out the latest biab soon too. I just may get inspired again!

Wow. Great to see you're still around and doing well. Your series was very instructional and inspiring when I first got into using BIAB. I encourage you to check out the latest version of BIAB, I'm sure you'll be inspired and excited to see how improved and very different from 2011 it is.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.