Originally Posted By: Pipeline
CineMap that's a good find, I was going to suggest SampleLord or SampleRobot but there not free.
When you work it all out you should post it in Tips n Tricks.
I will ! It just take som time, because, as u know, digging around in an never ending wish for improvement and new ideas, sometimes leading to new finds, that makes us exited and makes us spend time trying it out...;) AND, I have come across something really really nice and exiting stuff that open up new doors to new ENDLESS possibilities in our creations... wink Will not reveal it yet, BUT, it comes.. And I guess, Pipeline, due to ur own creativity and great help to me, U will be one of the first to know wink

BTW; What is CREATION? and HOW is it DONE? Well, we take WHAT IS, and make something NEW from it, right? NO ONE create anything entirely from scratch. A composer does not compose the PIANO, the NOTE scales, the VIOLIN etc. He takes what IS, and form it till something new. New TOOLS, new possibilities. Etc... Have a good creative day... wink

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.