Hi Jptjptjpt, Scott and Ray,

Thanks a lot for your kind and constructive compliments and criticism!
It is always nice to read such comments on something you have thought about and created, like this song.

Jptjptjpt (your nickname sounds like the chirping of a bird), thanks for your nice comment on the song and naming the lyrics!

Scott, Thanks you mentioning how the instruments framed this song. I was hesitating a bit about if that break at the end wasn't too dramatic. But after hearing it several times I liked it more and more. And also thanks for the compliments about the lyrics as well!

Ray, you never disapoint me with your comment. And -as always- I have to agree with what you noticed. But only after you wrote it.
1. The annoying ladies were told to sing less.
2. The shaker and drums are removed and instead I added another drum instrument from Native Instruments.
3. I had some spare takes for the doubled voices and replaced them. They must be more in line now.
4. I also asked you what kind of mistakes I made in my lyrics in a private post. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the corrected lyrics! Luckily there weren't any 'big' mistakes in it and they also differ from the words Stefan thought were wrong (I am teasing him now), but still they must be seen as mistakes. So thanks a lot for your effort!
I can't change this though, because I will be in Spain for a week. You have to wait till I'm back. I think by then this song is probably on page 21 of this forum...

I might be able to answer the other posts next week, so don't walk away!

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130