Hi Graham, Deryk, Peter, TuneMonger and Tangmo,

Thanks for your compliments on the song. I was pleased to read them.

Graham, I appreciate you like the song!

Deryk, you called the lyricism stunning, that’s nice of you to say, considering the ‘discussion’ about this issue. And I am pleased to read you liked the way the song was mixed. I am improving my skills on that more and more. One day...

Peter, thanks for the compliments. I haven’t noticed the vocals are too loud. But because the lyrics contain some mistakes I record them again when I am back home. I am in Spain now.

TuneMonger, thanks for your explicit compliments! Yes it was intentional to write the lyrics a bit like a ‘hidden’ message. There’s always a danger people don’t understand that or see it. For them it’s a lovestory. What I like with lyrics and songs is that people start discussing what the writer really meant. Nothing is what it likes. Not like your -nice- example of the cowgirl. But even there the same discussion was on.

Tangmo, Haha! I think we have to work on that then. BiaB provided us some nice tools. We make the songs, but then... And yes, that break. It was my plan to end the song before that, but than felt I missed something. That was the ‘birth’ of this dramatic ending.

Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130