I ended up back in the hospital for another week. When I got home in the middle of the night on like the third day Ice fight a severe fever. I got up out of bed at around 3 a.m. to change my diaper and was totally dizzy and fell forward. I grabbed hold of the dresser to stable myself but fell backwards and pulled the dresser down on top of me. That and drove my head into my nightstand and knocked me out. When I finally woke up I had no idea where I was everything felt totally foreign so I just started kicking on the walls of wherever I want to try to Rouse my wife. She found me laying in the shower. As it ends up I had a nasty urinary tract infection that the hospital could not nail down. They finally called in Center for Disease Control to do a 72-hour cultivation of both my blood in my urine. That told me that told them what I had for a bug going on and they gave me intravenous antibiotics that were totally different from what I had been getting nothing was working. The stuff they gave me it says on the package is for use for Anthrax exposure and also for the plague. It must have been a nasty one. I feel great now except for the fact that I'm 100% incontinent and that's challenge to deal with on a day-to-day basis other than that I'm moving alone don't see my doctors for another 3 months except for the oncologist who I'll see next week he's a guy that will give me my final medication so things are progressing doing okay for an old guy.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php