When using RB, I usually open up my Win File Explorer through RB to pick out finished SEQ's I want to work on.

Since I've upgraded to RB version 3, when I hit the file "Open" icon in RB, the Win file explorer opens in full screen of the directory of my songs and completely hides the RB main screen. I cannot resize the File Explorer screen, there isn't the familiar minimize, shrink down and close button on the top right of the File Explorer screen. The only thing there is the close "X". I cannot even move the File Explorer screen out of the way to see RB.

Moving the cursor to the edge of the File Explorer screen changes the cursor to the familiar arrows allowing you to resize the screen, but even this will not allow the File Explorer screen to resize.

I've checked to be sure I wasn't in tablet mode in Win10 and have factory reset RB.

My Win 10 windows work in all other applications and can be moved and resized as normal.

Is anybody else seeing this in RB?

Appreciate any help or insight.

Jeff

Last edited by MountainSide; 03/02/20 07:41 AM.

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3