Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Here's the problem.

Nobody cares.

This minute as I'm writing this there are 134 viewers on the main Biab forum and 4 on this one including me and I don't care either. This 3 page thread has the same 10 to 12 users who post in the other big threads about this.

Unless PG has stats showing a whole lot more interest in the VST than the forums do this thing is a big bomb. Just mho, I don't think the bugs have anything to do with it. The vast majority of Biab users are not into DAW's and this VST means nothing to them, just look at all the posters who have never opened Real Band and have no clue about it. Typical Biab users like the basic simplicity of the program and go no further with it so to me this is the problem with putting a lot more resources into it.

Bob

Bob, I agree that the VSTi is a big bomb. I can see some value in it but as I have stated it is useless as it stands right now. Personally I don't care if it flies or not.

But I don't believe your "The vast majority of Biab users are not into DAW's" is a true statement. I believe they are into DAWs as I see a number of DAWs listed every day. DAWs like Cakewalk, Studio One, FL Studio, Reason, RealBand, etc, are some of what has been mentioned. Many of use don't use RealBand because we are already proficient in other DAWs. YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware