Bob, Mario, your opinions are both valid. I have to respectfully ask why air them here. The whole point of this thread is for those who do care about the plugin. We all like it, and are excited to see it get fixed. Why you ask?

Well frankly there is a whole world out there of DAW users that are not crusty old BiaB curmudgeons. This plugin when working properly can be a true gateway product into those folks world. I know several here that have many friends in the DAW world that would like the product if it was fixed. I know at least three here in this thread that would promote this elsewhere.

So if you are truly against this why come in and rain on others parade, why not just either be supportive of others or move on and post where your interest lies. I for one would use this plugin on almost every project.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 03/09/20 04:54 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.