I know what you mean, Ed, about the difficulty of getting stuff done and "out there". Thing is, I mainly write for myself, so I personally am ok if not everyone hears my stuff, so to speak (besides, mine is not really radio ready, as it were) - but I honestly don't envy the so many amazing musicians that do music for a living ... it's carnage out there.

Still ... I've saved some of the songs from here on my own SoundCloud profile - perhaps I will set up a playlist, too ... in my spare time, of course. Just for the sake of remembering some of the truly great songs posted on here.

Thanks for ever so kindly talking to me ... I hope and wish to hear more of your stuff!!! There are such great musicians here ... it's just reminded me about a play about jazz music, by Warren Leight, entitled "Side Man". It's by far the best play about music I've ever read and seen, so I highly recommend it ... if you have any chance of getting the book and, preferably, also the audio version, do. Plug over, haha ... I don't earn anything out of "plugging" this, of course, haha ... but it just came to mind, it IS - to me, at least - amazing and "bucket list" material.

Take good care!