Originally Posted By: MarioD
Dave and Chris, you have done some great songs in the past but this one is definitely your best to date. I agree with most all of the previous comments: I found absolutely nothing wrong with this.

If I had heard this in a record shop I would have purchased it right then and there. This is definitely air play ready.

Thanks, Mario!

Originally Posted By: EdZ314
Wow. Where to start? 100% agree with all of the great feedback already posted. This song instantly grabbed me and did not let go. I was completely caught up in it. For me as well, this is not a style that I would normally listen to but those vocals and that guitar rocked hard, and pulled me into your world, and won me over. It's still echoing through my head now ...

Thanks for a great song and a super performance!

One of the things I like about this site is you get to hear music genres you might not normally listen too. Helps you grow as a musician I think.

Thanks for the listen/comments!

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Well this made my head spin. It's strange to me to hear a song for the first time and feel like "how have I missed this great song?" I mean that as in, it sounds like it was already a hit. It just has the level of quality throughout. Just so great.

Many great compliments have already been said, obviously. About the best I can say is, I will be listening to this for years. I feel like I have heard something really great. It just nails everything soooooo right for me.

Truly, thank you to the two of you for melding all of your talents into such great work. Man, this made me day!

Very kind of you, Caaron, thanks very much! And it's time you posted a new one I think? wink

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Wow. This is how it's done - the write, music and message...

Terrific vocals and great overall performance, arrangement and production.

Thanks for the listen and kind works, Charlie!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Cool dark, bluesy rocker!! Love the feel of the track, Dave's tasty licks, and Chris' excellent vocal......all the elements of a great tune!! Take care. Greg

Cheers, Greg!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Another goodun from a great collab, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks TuneMonger!