I am 72 and my wife is 75. I have mild COPD. Eva, my wife is in ok health.

I have to "assume" we will both die from this if we get it. I have cleaned the cars and the house with Clorox spray and wipes to better than hospital specs. Eva is a clean freak to began with so she just had a super fun time with all that cleaning.

I have very few real reasons to leave my house. If this gets really bad I will wear my hazmat suit I use to spray chemicals with my tractor to the super market.
I am sure that will turn some heads....lol
That is about the only place I need to go.

Because I live near the Florida keys I am always prepared with enough water and food for at least six months. Two gen sets and pumps to pump water for the toilet
300 gal of gas in the boat to put in the gen or the car.

We have goats and sheep and more chickens than we can eat. I stock a good bit of normal meds like antibiotics an pain meds both for the family and the live stock along with serious first aid stuff.

OH BTW I have plenty guns and ammo. I also have enough guitar strings not to run out for a couple of years.

If the internet goes down, no problem, I have a 200 watt tube guitar amp I am sure you will hear it...lol

I survived two years of Vietnam and I will get through this also.

EDIT: I lived for a long time before I ever saw toilet paper so I still remember what to do....

Last edited by Planobilly; 03/11/20 07:18 PM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo