Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
I hope that folks around the world who take a cavalier attitude toward this realize that
even if they are not in a high risk category they can be responsible for passing it on
to a friend, family member or stranger who is at serious risk.

My wife and friends will tell you that I joke all the time about nearly everything but I have
to admit that I can conjure up no humor regarding this situation.

Be well,

Bud

Same here Bud. I joke around a lot but can't find anything funny about this virus. Well maybe one thing. Why a run on TP? That end is not what gets infected! No store around here has any TP, disinfectant soap, or masks. Why? Masks are only for the infected and health care personal. Regular soap and water works just fine. Just use common sense. However that is something that just doesn't exist anymore in a lot of people.

We are concerned as our daughter works in a pharmacy and one son works in a auto store and is in contact with all customers.

Last edited by MarioD; 03/12/20 05:01 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware