Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
I hope that folks around the world who take a cavalier attitude toward this realize that even if they are not in a high risk category they can be responsible for passing it on to a friend, family member or stranger who is at serious risk.

I so agree! That thought terrifies me. Sadly that goes both ways. Last night we celebrated my dad's 76th birthday. They had us over for pizza, cake, all that kind of thing. I loved being there; but did make mention that we may have to change things up in a little while. Their reaction was "I'm sure it will be fine." But why risk it? Of the kids there, they ranged from 13 to 24. They have active scholastic and social lives; meaning A LOT of contact with people. While it may not be here just yet, ironically 2 cases were discovered 45 minutes south of us yesterday.

I get extremely nervous at the potential risk that may be coming. I keep a level head, and am not an alarmist. I also don't have to be too bright to see that they are handling this very differently than I've ever seen. Not just in 1 country either.

If you have kids or grand kids, and we get to that point of having to self quarantine for a bit. Don't make it difficult for those who love you to protect you as best they can.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.