Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Billie,

Thanks for putting a humorous twist on this morbid situation.

We, too, don't expect to survive if either my wife or I contract this killer virus.

The media has killed any reference to the known deaths in Washington State but my eldest son is a sheriff's deputy and also lives at Smokey Point where people have reportedly died. We may never know the whole story.

Our best wishes go out to you and everyone for that matter.
I am sure we will never know the whole story for any part of the world.

My wife and I have been together so long I can not imagine living without her. This is a really scary situation. We have made all the preparations that I know how to do. Made the last trip to the store today.

We have isolated ourselves (to the extent we can)but that is on seventy acres so we don't feel real cooped up.

This situation should inform you how little help you can really expect from the government. How is it possible we do not have enough medical equipment, not even rubber gloves.

When this gets really bad doctors will be forced to save younger people and let old people like my wife and I die.

I have no real idea how bad this is going to get but I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo