There could be many reasons you're getting the results you are from the ACW. Since you have the 2020 BIAB version, I assume you're using the new integrated ACW. I use the ACW quite a bit without too many issues. Without access to your actual audio file, it's hard to determine the source of your issues. I noted there are some steps that I do when using the ACW that you did not list, so I will detail the steps I take in hope it will help your cause.

First, there are two ways to get audio into a BIAB file and BIAB treats each method differently. You can Open an audio file or you can import an audio file. If you open an audio file, BIAB places the audio file in the Audio Editor window whereas if you import the audio, you are given the option to place the audio at any bar, beat or measure on the BIAB Chord Chart. If you're working from an Audio file from the beginning of your project, it's best to use Open. If you are integrating audio into an existing project, then you import the audio. This prevents BIAB from starting a New Project.

It appears from your project example, I would use the Open Audio command. File Menu|Open\Open Audio (WAV,wma,mp3,mwv,cda)

From a New Project:

.I open the Audio Editor
.I open the audio file I want to work with
.Note that once the audio file opens in the editor, you should observe the following:
An Orange Audio Track in the Mixer
The Style has a X in place before the Style name and the Style is disabled
The audio file in the Audio Editor is not aligned with any bars
BIAB has named the project the name of the imported audio if the audio file used a name.

.In the Audio Editor I place the cursor at the exact point of the first beat of the song
(This may not be the exact beginning of the audio, there may be grace notes where the audio began prior to the first beat. You want the cursor at the first beat)

.With the cursor placed at the first beat, Rt Click with your mouse to open a drop down menu. From the drop down menu, select the last choice, mark this point as bar 1 of the song (e.g. for imported audio with long lead in)and press Enter

.The first bar of the audio is now aligned with bar 1 of the Audio Editor grid.
.Open the Audio Chord Wizard Button
.I activate the Snap Button (Snap to Grid)
.Place the cursor at bar 1 (the snap button assures the cursor placement is exact)
.Add a Bar (L) at bar 1
.Uncheck the Snap Button
.Start playback (Ctrl A) from the beginning of the song
.As the song plays, count the beats and mark bar 2 (L) at bar 2 Stop
.Start playback (Ctrl A) from the beginning of the song
.As the song plays, count the beats and mark bar 3 (L) at bar 2 Stop
.Playback the song from the beginning observing the marker placement to assure they are located correctly - Stop
.Select auto marking and size the window so you can comfortably play through the song and observe the markers are correctly placed through out the entire song.
.As an example, assume the ACW has determined the bpm to be 103.75
.Select Equalize Tempo and set the bpm to 104
.Once the tempo equalization has completed, select Analyze (this analyzes and populates the Chord Chart of the BIAB project)
.I close the ACW at this point. (Select None)
.I close the Audio Editor
(Note the Audio Editor window and the ACW can remain open and the Audio Editor window resized so that you can continue to fine tune the audio file and the BIAB Chord Chart and Tempo, I don't normally need to do this with the files I work with because in most cases, I won't be using the audio file in my project.)

.It's important to close the ACW at this point unless you do want to continue to fine tune the Chord Chart and tempo. If not closed, the ACW will continue to change the Chords in the song Chord Chart.

.Correct any discrepancies with the Chords in the BIAB Chord Chart
.Enable the Style and mute, reduce the audio or remove the audio file per your need of the audio file for your project.

This is the process I use for most of the projects that begin with an audio track as a guide for my project. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 03/12/20 08:06 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.