The realities of isolation have begin to set in.

I "assume" my wife and I don't have the virus.

The inability to be tested limits what I can do. The guy and his wife who live down the street have to go to work. They have no other option. They have three small children all school age. The schools have been closed. If I could test the kids and me and my wife I would keep the kids until this is over. This testing thing is Fk up!!!

My fishing buddy who lives sixty miles away called last night and told me to stay home. He said he would bring me anything I need and drop in in the drive way.There a few really good people left in the world!!

I am about 99.99% sure my house and surroundings are virus free.

What do I do with stuff delivered by UPS or anyone else? Put on my hazmat suite an disinfect it before I take it inside?

We have a old house that is sort of in the country so some of my chickens come to the back porch. They are the only friends I get to touch. Isolation is very unnatural.

I read there 10 nursing homes in Washington State that have Corona virus.God help you if you have to depend on the government for anything.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo