Who knows? The info I posted about the Southern Hemisphere mentions high UV in the summer months can kill viruses. Some viruses. Personally, I don't think the fresh air part means anything but then what do I know?

What I know right now is it doesn't matter whether this thing turns out to be overblown media hype or a huge disaster. The Gov Coumo vid I posted is the reality of where we're at now because all he did is follow the same blueprint all other governments are following at this time. Trump just said the next 15 days will tell the tale so who cares about opinions, we're all in a holding pattern now.

Also, those in the stock market including me haven't lost a cent if you haven't sold anything. If you don't have to cash out because you need the funds, my only opinion is just hold and wait it out if your heart can take it. Maybe buy some gold.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.