Michigan has done much like many other states.
Shut 'er down. Restaurants, bars, gyms, anywhere people congregate.
Of course MI included some unenforceable rules, like take out food places can only allow as many people inside as can manage to remain 6' apart .. sigh
Some people have no depth perception and others have no idea how to guess 6 ft .. and who is standing around measuring to enforce this?

In the end we all need to be responsible.
We've enacted a work from home policy starting tomorrow. I had to write it for my department today (yay me).
At least staff will be safer.
Unfortunately a few of us have to man the stuff they can't from home, and be ready to assist those that need help working from home along the way. (yay me again)
3 of us in a 2 story office should be able to keep '6 ft apart'.
We're doing our best to do the right thing. Whether the employees stay home after hours is anyone's guess but we did what we could, and because we are in the tech business we're trying to help other local businesses do this too.

Almost every support request we received today was for additional remote access for employees of other companies, so it appears others are doing much the same.

I read one study (yeah I know limited sample) where people with no symptoms (didn't know they had anything until tested and exhibiting no symptoms) were exhaling more 'load' (more live germs) than those with symptoms. My thought was it may be related to decreased breathing capacity in those with symptoms, but I found it interesting, since previous thought was the more symptomatic people were more contagious. I think it was an article on the Massachusetts outbreak for those interested.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome