Lost a couple of more gigs frown

Looking at the bright side, it means I have less exposure to possibly infected people.

On the dim side, that's a lot of combined income as Leilani is out of work too.

I play once a week at an outdoor restaurant, if they close this down, I'm completely unemployed except for 2 private parties in April that haven't been cancelled (yet).

Back on the bright side, it gives me more time to work on style and fake disks for BiaB.

I've got two new style disks done, and we just got three fake disks back from the subcontractors I use to choose the styles.

So we are going through the fake disks song by song, playing them in real time, triple checking the chord changes, holds, hits, rests, etc., and making sure everything works as well as it can within the limitations of Band-in-a-Box.

We send our the fake disks to subcontractors to choose the styles, telling them not to favor the Norton styles, but to choose the best style for the song. (If I picked the styles myself, I'd surely favor mine because I know them best.)

Then we'll update the style picker data, make installation routines, web pages, and release the disks.

This should help people who are in self-isolation, as if we are quarantined, we need toys.

I live with my windows open (no A.C.) and here in Florida there is plenty of sunshine. I think I'll spend some time working in the yard.

Good luck to all (we need it)

Insights and incites by Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks