Hi All again. It looks like Hong Kong will go the same way in the end. We're getting hit now by a second wave (probably the first real one) of people returning to Hong Kong or escaping to Hong Kong where quarantine is still voluntary, although that could change today. I think a lot of people let their guard down here, thinking it was a China problem and that we were over the worst of it. I fear not. I see S Korea, who have done an amazing job of testing I think due to them having a pandemic test run a couple of weeks prior to the real outbreak, are now facing new clusters. Latest Chinese research is showing that people with Type A blood are more at risk and in Italy, the overwhelming majority of those who are dying are over 80 with pre-existing health issues. There's also research in the US saying that the young are at risk too. Certainly a lot of young people here catching it according to the stats. Everyone seems to agree that social distancing is the way to go, but its not easy, especially when you're at home all the time with extra time on your hands and we're talking weeks. I've lost track now, but I don't think they'll be school for months.

Windows 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.487
BIAB 2021 (Build 818)
Intel(R) Core(TM), i3-4160, CPU @3.60 GHz RAM 16 GB, 64 Bit X64-based processor
Zoom UAC-2 (USB 3 interface-built in midi)
VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Sputnik Valve Condenser Mic