Come on folks, in the U.S.A. "Democratic" Republic, it's OK to criticize the government for botching things up, after all they are supposed to protect us from this.

Firing the entire NSC's Expert Pandemic team before the storm to give the rich a bigger tax cut was just stupid, just as calling it a hoax and blaming it on others was.

If it was OK to criticize Obama for the stupid things he did, so it should be OK to criticize the present administration; as long as the criticisms are appropriate to the thread, fair, and not just cheap shots and name calling.

We all make stupid mistakes, and if we go on ignoring the mistakes of others, we will have no idea how to correct them. You won't learn from your mistakes by refusing to acknowledge them.

Hard times are ahead, it will get worse before it gets better. By noting what is being done wrong and what is being done right, perhaps we can learn something for the next time. And there will be a next time.

Musicians, bartenders, wait staff, housekeepers, porters, DJs, Karaoke hosts, taxi/uber drivers, fishing boat captains/crew, museum workers, dancers, actors, theme park employees, souvenir shops, tourist attraction owners/employees, restaurant owners, bar owners, and a lot of other people will be without income for a long time to come. And here in Tourist Friendly South Florida there are a lot of people with no income now. They have a right to be angry at the guy who cut health services.

Remember Harry Truman's line, "The buck stops here." The captain of the ship is always responsible.

I'm of the age and gender that is most vulnerable to losing my life, I've already lost most of my income, so I too have a right.

I've been very careful to keep this apolitical, and I think the criticisms so far have been fair.

They are duly noted, no sense repeating them again and again. If they are brought up, take them with a grain of salt.

There will be more mistakes made before this is over, let's learn from them. And let's do this together.

Peace,
Bob

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks