Thanks Mario, I have it done. The thing I was trying to say is for those looking for sounds. If you go to the VSCO2 site there are downloads that have good instruments. To install the full orchestra VST might cause issues in some circumstances but individual instruments seem to be fine.

For those using Sforzando there are a couple of downloads that give the VSCO sound set in .wav format and control methods SFZ format it is a simple matter to download the .wav set and also an SFZ set you prefer. To get Sforzando to work with them is a simple matter pointing Sforzando to the the place where the SFZ is stored (put the .wav folder in the same place).

It works a treat. I guess I don’t explain myself too well. After years of mentoring trainees I rarely give exact answers but am a bit vague to get folk to learn for themselves.

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 03/20/20 11:15 AM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1