Originally Posted By: chulaivet1966
Achordcaster....I gave a listen.

This style/genre is where I reside....I'm an old dude.
I'm in a similar vein.

Rockin' rhythm section/groove....mildly reminiscent of the Thunderbirds.
There's a 60's vibe I get with the chord changes at the turn around....I dig it.
Good mix of axe/sax leads.
Vocals are well performed and up front where they should be.
I could understand all the lyrics clearly....that's plus too. smile

Well done....

Hey Wayne,
Thanks for the listen and comments. I believe we are of the same era... I'm an old dude too! grin I enjoyed your Adrenaline song as well.

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Nicely done - love the groove on this. Some great chord changes, and a great throwback vibe on this. Definitely getting a 60's vibe which is a good thing in my goods. It flows really well, and the tenor sax work on this is perfect.

Thanks for sharing smile

Thanks Deryk.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Greg,

Cool opening. The sax is crisp. The drums and bass are both pumping nicely.

Your vocals sound great. So do the harmonies. They both sit in the mix perfectly.

Excellent guitar work. It, too, sounds great in the mix.

A cool song. Good Rock write. And, overall, this really ROCKS.

Maybe your all-time best. Excellent. (One of the best Rock mixes I've heard on the forum, I think).

fj

Hey Floyd,
Thanks so much for the nice comments. I value your opinion, so it means a lot.

Originally Posted By: dcuny
The bass drives this one along, and the chromatic-ish chorus is memorable.

Nice mix - there's a lot of space for instruments to be heard, and interesting things happening to keep the listener engaged.

Personally, I'd have held off on the intro with the sax flurry-o-notes for later in the song, when the song's at a higher energy point. Plus, a real sax player might think he's done his bit for the song, and wander off for a drink instead of sticking around for the other choruses. wink

I see fj disagrees with me on this point, so I'll concede that I'm probably in the wrong about this.

I enjoyed the rocking! laugh

Thanks David. I considered doing a less "flurriess" guitar intro... But I worked for awhile putting the sax intro together, so I left it. smile

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
Nice rocker. Great use of BIAB. Good work on lyrics to both of you.

On behalf of Kathy & myself thank you very much.

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Great song. I used to play this kinda music when I was younger and playing in the clubs!!

Thanks for the listen Ronnie. I appreciate it.