I think it is important to be able to discuss our feelings even though the topic is somewhat controversial at times. In my opinion this virus has the ability to bring a whole lot of people together (by this I mean caring for each other whilst maintaining a social distance).

Here in Australia they had to close beaches because there were so many people gathering on beaches. We as a community need to understand the seriousness of this issue. I suspended some activities I am responsible for in the Village where I live. Some folk thought it over the top now the Government are pushing the same thing.

When it comes to politics. We have been fairly lucky in Oz at least the two sides of politics appear to be on roughly the same page and therefore things are getting done as much as they can. But, our infection rate is increasing at a scary rate.

Anyway that is my opinion. KEEP WELL ALL.

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1