I just saw an article headline where it said "the surgeon general gives grim warning".

It then dawned on me that under the current administration, when I see a statement by the Surgeon General, the Attorney General, the Secretary of State, or any other person in the Executive branch of government, that I have have NO confidence in what I'm hearing because they are all terrified of Trump and will only say whats been pre approved by him.

That is a sad position for our country to be in. Especially in a time of crisis. I know there will be accusations of "politics" from Trump supporters but I'm going to call bullsh*t on that in advance.

I've called out Obama, "Dubya" Bush, Clinton, daddy Bush, Reagan and every other president that's been in office when I thought they were in the wrong.

I am sick of people people acting as if its treason to call out an incompetent fool, a con man and a liar just because he managed to get elected.

So, should I click on the link with a message from the Surgeon General? Or is it just going to be a message from Trump with someone else's face and voice?

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the only one I've seen willing to contradict the president and speak the truth. It's too bad we don't elect people like him. The only problem is, people like him don't seek power.

Last edited by bobcflatpicker; 03/23/20 05:15 AM.