Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
I just saw an article headline where it said "the surgeon general gives grim warning". I have have NO confidence in what I'm hearing .

A couple of other forums that I’m involved in are populated by members of the Medical and Public Health communities. One sub forum which is made up of some friends of mine from the Philadelphia area had a nurse who asked a question about some rumored delivery of PPEs in a given amount by today. She said that the President had said they would be delivered and wanted to know if it was true.

The truly sad thing about even having to ask a question like that in a time of crisis, is that if the POTUS says something, you should be able to take it to the bank. We have a White House thot has so often used “alternative facts” that now when he says things, or his representatives say things, you don’t know if what you are being told is the truth, or an alternative fact. That might be good practice for a political campaign but it doesn’t work for a country that supposedly is on a war time footing.

Keith
2024 Audiophile Windows 11 AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 3960X 4.5GHZ 128 GB RAM 2 Nvidia RTX 3090s, Vegas,Acid,SoundForge,Izotope Production,Melodyne Studio,Cakewalk,Raven Mti