Hello, 'molsenhouse'...

I think Share My Soup With You is an exceedingly well-constructed song, musically speaking, which made it a very immersive listening experience.

The way you brought instruments into the foreground, and then pulled them into the background to highlight the warm, memorable melody, the well-placed and pleasantly surprising 'shots' that occured after the intro and at about 3:34, the driving tremolo of the electric guitar solo that appeared at 3:00, and more, reminded me strongly of the way the conductor of an orchestra guides his/her instrumentalists over the landscape of a composition. Personally, it was the musical equivalent of 'sight-seeing', with new things to hear at each 'bend' in the musical road.

Was that you singing? If so, your voice was as clear as it could be, and was quietly expressive of the sentiments in your lyrics. Also, your harmonizing vocal tracks were quite soothing to listen to.

I feel as though I should have purchased a ticket to listen this song, 'molsonhouse' laugh !!!

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a.'bluage')

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".