hmmm is that what I said? Go reread what I typed please (typo’s and all if needed - my typing sucks, so be it)

I never “typed” or said (yet) it was a "Chinese" virus. I did type “…CHINA CAUSED EVENT…” (anyone not know what an ellipsis is?):

1) It originated in China (no fault of theirs, at least no proof anyway), and

2) China (i.e., the communist gov’t thereof) hid it from world for at least 2-3 weeks if not a full month or more. See the supplied links, I include them again so no one has to scroll back up. This thread has been sort of reduced to links to “the truth” – to web pages that never lie, are never altered in anyway, EVER, by anyone -(honest trust me I 'd never....) and all those links only include pure, unadulterated, and universal objective truth and it is as solid as the Ten Commandments, as given Moses on stone tables and written by the finger of the Almighty Himself! (how many PC infractions did I just incur? I don't care) Hence, my links are as good as the stone tables as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic_in_November_2019_%E2%80%93_January_2020#17_November_2019

https://www.businessinsider.com/5-million-left-wuhan-before-coronavirus-quarantine-2020-1

Having beat that dead horse some more, I must beat it a few more strokes. For context I said it before, I’ll say it again: no horse is ever so dead it can’t be beat some more.

After reading links and other sources (be my guest do more Googling) - do we reasonably agree it originated in China or not? Unless, of course, you have proof of other origins and patient zero locations. Maybe Mongolia, Vietnam (China and Vietnam are not really very friendly), Nepal, Canada (they never get credit for a good spy program)...?

Or maybe it is true, maybe the tin hat folks are right: it was created by USAMRIID or other U.S. Gov’t Lab maybe even evil BIG PHARMA (to cash in on the cures?) developed this strain and then Rambo, or Bourne or other black program operative or simply a lowly U.S. Army SOF operator(s), out of say of CENTCOM, went to wine & dine as a cover in Wuhan and sprinkled it around. Tell you what, I'll come out of retirement and I’ll personally look into all the unacknowledged codeword programs and get back to you on that one.

We are finally at the “dead horse beating" part: If it originated in China then by definition, and general English word construction, that really does make it a “Chinese” virus.

Compare English usage to other similar references: It’s not a “Japan” restaurant it is a “Japanese” restaurant; it’s not a “Turkey” restaurant (unless all they serve is turkey meat or they only serve meals to turkeys - LOL) it’s a “Turkish” restaurant; it’s not a “China” restaurant (unless we are in China or they only serve china plates, bowls, cups etc. – again LOL) it’s a “Chinese” restaurant.

Finally, one earlier viewer admonished me that I didn't need to visit this thread if I didn't find it useful, OK he was and is right! So I will see most of you on other posts here at the PG MUSIC forums, assuming you don't block me, but not here (have fun I guess)

To all be safe, be well, be healthy and go live life (or is that GET A LIFE).

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 03/24/20 01:15 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20