Thanks, Noel, for reminding "us" about the obvious. I love your even temper and measured response.

There's a deeply ingrained hubris in the American psyche that assumes every gathering is led by us. The US seems to have rather purposefully given up a role of leadership in the world, but not every American netizen has received the memo. Thanks for your forbearance as "we" deal with this character flaw.

As for the President? I am with most of the rest of the world in saying that he holds no active place in my mind and daily thoughts. I like it that way. That's the way I've lived most of my life--without a single thought about Donald Trump. Neither "yeah" nor "nay". Just absence. Beyond that, when prompted to have a thought he occupies, he gave up access to my soul long before he was elected. How I long for those happy days again.

Do the best you can, everybody. You don't need me to tell you that, because you will.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground