JohnJohnJohn,

First, I would like to say you had, in my opinion, some really good points in these last two posts. To me, conversations could be had about what you said. That's productive.

However, saying things like...

Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn

Again, this is NOT a political issue! Here is what two prominent REPUBLICANS are saying as they urge trump NOT to "back off aggressive containment policies within the United States."

makes it political. I do understand what you were going for; and it's a valid attempt at showing that. I like what Morgan Freeman had to say when asked about how to get past racism. His response, "stop talking about it." I thought that was brilliant.

In this thread, there have definitely been people who have an agenda beyond the pandemic we are facing. It IS political for them; and them just saying it's not doesn't make it true. Some don't even say it. They just bash and blame away with no concern. You can tell this by the pleads to stop with the political BS followed by several posts about political BS.

I know some people could care less about what I am saying. That is the problem. This forum is a great place to be. When people start spouting off with total disregard for the forum and the people on it; I do feel the need to say something.

I would really like to see how our friends in other countries are doing; and how they are facing things. I would also like to support our community where possible. I like this place and what goes on here musically.

We are guests here. I think we need to remember that.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.