Bob,

How long should we shut down? I don't have a clue. I'm just a layman with no medical background. But April 15 seems to be rushing it.

I called one of my sisters today to check on her, and she's a big Trump supporter and even she was worried about the April 15 date.

Since we don't have a clue how many people have it and aren't showing symptoms yet, then it would seem to me that a target date at this point would be the middle of May at the earliest.

The experts can't even agree on how long its going to take, so my WAG means nothing.

I'm just an old overweight fart with high blood pressure and just had 5 heart bypasses in open heart surgery a little over a year ago. If I get a bad case of it, I'm toast.

What worries me much more than myself is my young adult son. He's been prone to viruses and bacterial infections since he was an infant so this is a big concern for both of us.

So once again, April 15 seems to be much too soon to set as a potential target date. An additional 30 days would be hard on the economy but it wouldn't be devastating.

Hopefully Keith will weigh in with a more educated estimate since he knows much more about this than any of us.

Last edited by bobcflatpicker; 03/25/20 06:20 PM.