Bob,

These are my thoughts...

Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
How long would you shut down the the worlds economies? DO NOT answer "As long as it takes". Give me some kind of answer.

Who knows? You're an accountant. If you don't know why on earth would I know???? I'm just a secondary high school teacher.

My immediate concern is not when this is over, it's getting to tomorrow.

Getting to the future requires travelling through the present. If tomorrow doesn't come for me, then no amount of my worrying about world economies is going to amount to anything. I'll cross that bridge later in the journey, if I get to it.

At the moment, I'm just doing all I can to ensure that I make it through today.

Quote:
...I'll be notified when they think it appropriate to come in for that, he thought 4 to 6 weeks or so. I asked him how many COVID 19 patients they had. He said 1 for sure that he knew of, maybe 2. I was shocked. That's it? I figured at least 10 or 15 by now.

Did you ask how many tests they'd done? The numbers you give are not that relevant if you don't know how many tests were conducted.

Here in Australia, the government is not testing everyone. This means there could be heaps of people around who have the virus and don't know. That's why I'm a supporter of social distancing.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024