Hello Ghostgum ...

What I enjoy most about your songs is the smooth, easy timbre of your voice. Your vocals are always so easy and pleasant to listen to.

I enjoyed this song very much. The two comments I've mentioned below in no way lessened my enjoyment of the listen. They're simply things that crossed my mind. Please take them for whatever value they may have for you.

1. The mandolin track you used for the lead break could be a wee bit more forward in the mix. It was sometimes a bit swallowed by the backing tracks.

2. Here in the States, I don't think most of us are familiar with the what the term "black stick" implies. I'm 73 years old and have never before heard that reference. You don't use the term until the very end of the song, so,as I listened, I was wandering how the title melded with the lyric. Of course, If your intended audience is primarily Australia, give this comment no weight.

Regardless of those comments, this was, indeed a "smooth" listen. Most enjoyable. Wishing you the very best ... and stay safe.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops