Hi everybody,

it’s quite a strange feeling to post a song / video these days that bears no relation to the terrible time that we are going through.

But it deals with anothert cause I’ve had for quite some time, even though I communicate it in a humorous way, and when I started to work on it Corona was still lightyears away.

Well, this is my first video in 2020, so it's high time to finally come up with a new flick.

I think we don’t have to discuss the fact that sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. But there is one group of guys, more or less around my age (which means 'old farts') who obviously don’t realize that hitting on young, worse still very young women is not only yukky: They also make ridiculous fools of themselves.

Here’s my song about them:

VIDEO (on YouTube)

AUDIO (on SoundCloud)

Just in case: My old buddy and former band colleague Peter Suessmuth, who plays the sugar daddy so convincingly and hilariously in the vid,is a most nice, decent and lovable guy in real life - special thanks to him for his tremendous (no, sorry, can’t bear that word any more...) marvellous performance.

Since Maha is and has been very badly off these weeks and months, mixing and mastering this song (and I think she again did a very good job) was already finished by the end of last year. I do hope from the bottom of my heart that she soon will be well again and thus able to work on some other songs I’ve already written and also will be able to appear in our next videos.

Thanks for taking the time to watch and listen and all the best to all of you and yours - stay in and stay well.

Stefan

PS: Thanks to Hans (birchwood) who commented an earlier version of the video like this: 'Needs more rats.' - Hans, here you are !

================================

Musical data:

BASS - RT 2609 ClassicFunkRootFiveAlex Ev
GUITAR 1 - RT 499 Rytthm StoneZ Flash 1 Ev
GUITAR 2 - RT 505 Rhythm StoneZ Flash 2 EV
GUITAR 3 - RT 406 Strumming Ev 136
Drums: MIDI -> MP PowerDrums

Vocals and solo guitar: me

Maha used RealBand as DAW, PGMusic plug-ins (dynamics, reverb), EazyQ Parametric EQ and mastered the song with Ozone 8.

Video edited in Camtasia 2018

Last edited by Crossroads; 03/26/20 01:15 AM.