I don't care what the percentage is, if I die it's 100%. If my wife dies it's 100%.

My lungs are important, even if I survive what about permanent reduced lung function? I make my living with my lungs, saxophone, wind synthesizer, flute, and vocals all need strong lungs.

Understanding exponential curves, IMO a lock-down is the right approach. This "herd immunity" concept means many more people will die than if we practice "flattening the curve"

If we go for the herd immunity concept, the hospitals will be overloaded way beyond capacity, many people who could be saved will die. The 1%, 4% or whatever the fatality rate is now will skyrocket and the very medical professionals we count on will have their numbers greatly reduced. It takes years to train a new doctor or nurse. So what about next year, or what about if you get some other disease and there is no one there to help you?

The president seems to be saying, "You should give up your life for the sake of the stock market and for my re-election". Remember, 80% of the stocks are owned by the 5%. The oligarchy who are really running the show.

I don't care if the stock market hits a new low, I don't care if the hedge fund investors go broke, I do care if I live or die. My life is more important than Trump's, the economy, and everything else on the planet.

For those who say, "Your lives are less important than the economy" I say, do with the kings of old did, get on your proverbial horse and get in the front line of battle. If you think our lives are that trivial, then I suggest, 'You first'.

Sorry about the rant, but the complete mismanagement by our sefl-called "genius" is threatening my life. And remember, the Captain is always responsible for the condition of the ship. He can't blame the last captain or the first mate. It's his responsibility.

And not for a bit of humor to lighten up the day:

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks