Another "something to try"...

In the StylePicker/RealTrack Picker filter a search for your Soloist Artist...

On a recent project I did this for PG Music session musician Dwight Sills.

There were 8 different RealTracks of him playing the same guitar but each RT was a different feel, genre, tempo or such. Some were Rhythms and some were soloists. But each, the artist was playing the same instrument. From the StylePicker artist search, these RealTracks were used in 76 different Styles that were comprised of dozens of different genres. PG Music staff found these RealTracks to be useful and usable over a wide variety of music... Could I? Yes, it worked for my project.

Using the Artist search yielded a larger search results for my project. Even though a particular RealTrack may be swing and your project may be an Even style, there is likely usable audio contained in a swing style when playing over your specific chord progression. In his video, 'Birth of a Song". Floyd found this to be true with a swing bass in his even feel project.

The same is true for RealTracks with a wide variance of tempos. The stretching algorithm many times causes audio artifacts that are not usable. But not usually to the whole track. If 70% of the audio is unusable, 30% can be usable and will add to the available audio to be used in your project.

I found usable fills and riffs in the Rhythm tracks.

The bottom line, a lot of additional material can be gathered for comping, cut and paste, riffs and solo enhancements with this process.

May work for your project too.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
RealTracks Capture.JPG (91.59 KB, 67 downloads)
RealStyles Capture.JPG (469.33 KB, 67 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 03/26/20 11:54 AM. Reason: Added Screen Shots

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.