Talking about doctors.

I have an annual physical at my docs - cancelled

Just as well, I'm not keen on sitting around in waiting rooms trying to stay 6 feet away, nor do I feel comfortable going to a place where sick people need to go.

I have a routine teeth cleaning appointment at my dentist - cancelled

Same for the waiting room and sitting in a chair with my mouth open while someone who may have touched a COVID person without knowing it hovering over me.

We're learning how to disinfect things with dilute Clorox so we can grocery shop safely.

Since all our gigs until October have been cancelled, we are in economic isolation.

Fortunately 24/7/365 is not enough time for Leilani and me to spent together. It's actually fun to be together all day and night with no other commitments. We're working on style and fake "disks" for Band-in-a-Box.

It's warm out mid 80s in the day and upper 60s at night, the windows are open, the sea breeze is drifting through, the birds chirp all day long, and life is pretty good this way.

It's like we are musicians on a 7 month break.

But we do miss gigging. It's a very fun thing for us to do.

This too will eventually pass.

Stay healthy every one.

Notes

PS, if I crossed over the line airing my frustration, please accept my humble apologies. March is supposed to be our big money month and April tied with February in second place.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks