I am using BIAB and RealBand 2019, Windows 10 with a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD musical interface running to a mixing board.

I have used RealBand since the beginning now with no problems. Just finished a major many-months long musical project. On the very day when the final mix was to begin, RealBand stopped sending a stereo signal. It will not send to the right channel.

Every other program (audacity, computer, internet) - everything - sends a stereo signal to both speakers, to the interface and to the mixing board. Only RealBand will not do so.

I have checked every setting I can find. I have read the manual, looked at every post remotely related on the forums, applied all patches I can find and have updated every driver for everything. The only program not working is RealBand.

I am at a loss as to how to fix this and am under a lot of pressure, as (having been around the block a few times) I have multiple backups of everything, but they are all .SEQ files, so I am stuck.

I posted this to support last week and have not gotten a single reply. Need some serious help asap.

Thanks,

Don McCauley