What would you call it then with some of the comments here?

"I Don't care how long it takes, I don't want to die" seems to be a fairly common sentiment. Remember I'm also in the high risk group and I don't want to die either but that doesn't matter to my point.

Anybody who can't understand the reasons why people need to be getting back to work sooner rather than later doesn't understand economics.

Good news is it's looking like this could be moot anyway. Even though the numbers in the hardest hit areas are still going up, the rate of growth is beginning to look linear rather than exponential. Even when someone says that's only due to everybody being home and not working still misses a very big point. When we all get back to work, it will not be like before this virus hit. There will be very strong sanitary measures being taken so no, I don't see the virus starting to rage through the population again.

The other thing I believe is that now that everybody is totally shocked into being so clean and sanitary the rates of infection from all the other things we are at risk from like flu, colds, bacterial and all that will be down a lot. That should offset some of the COVID 19 numbers.

And, these two comments doesn't take into account new therapies being worked on right now that can handle this thing. I'm getting fairly optimistic about this.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.