All I have to say is this: If anyone thinks the economy is more important than their very life, go ahead, lead the way, you first.

I have self-preservation instincts. Dying for the stock market is not in my plan.

I have a decent sense of local economics. I'm self-employed. I've made a living doing music and nothing but music for most of my life. The mortgage is paid off, I've got some savings, and other than minimal car payments, I'm completely out of debt.

I've been to: 49 US states, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix & St John (USVI), more than half the Canadian provinces, 7 Mexican states, Bahama Islands, Bermuda Islands, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Saint-Martin/Sint Maarten, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, England, Scotland, Wales, Gibraltar, The Netherlands, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Czech Republic, Austria, Australia, Russia, Japan, and China (From the Great Wall down to Hong Kong). And I'm still out of debt.

I practice something the government doesn't do, I live below my means. I don't spend money I don't have and I don't spend all the money I make.

I won't die to keep the modern robber-barons comfortable in their gilded palaces.

There are plenty of companies working on vaccines and treatments. If we can hold off long enough, many fewer people will die.

If we go the "herd immunity" plan and put everyone back to work, the death rate will skyrocket. There will be no available hospital beds, doctors will either quit or get the disease (some already have), and those doctors still on the job will have to say "You can live, but I have to sentence you, you, you, and you to death because there are too many here to treat with the resources we have available."

Every rancher knows, when one or more cows get a virus, immediately isolate them.

If it's good enough for the steers, it's good enough for me.

Again, if you want to die so the super-rich can stay super-rich, go ahead. I'll not be joining you if I can help it.

Insights, incites, and self-preservation by Notes

PS - Historically musicians have done OK in depressions. People need to escape reality.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks