Burning - Featuring Di On Vocals

This is the very first song we composed with BIAB back in 2011. We posted it here 8 or 9 years ago. It's a low quality MP3, but we will redo it as a higher quality MP3 and a Wave file if Di regains enough strength to sing again.

This is another song for which we don't have a list of the original RTs. When that computer fried, we had a folder with about 20 songs for which we no longer have a list of the RTs. I wasn't smart enough to also put the files/tracks on an external storage device back then. But it's all BIAB plus Di's vocal. I recall that part of the style title included the name of Sade and it's in the key of Dm.

Di no longer has the strength to sing at this point, so this is that original track with no enhancements or other changes - it's the original track we recorded back in 2011. I was a total rookie with BIAB and Audacity back then. Not sure I'm a whole lot better these days. I thought ya'll might want to hear her sing again, so I went way back and posted this one. Thanks in advance for the listen and comments. Will reply in kind as I can.

Di sends her love and best wishes to everyone. Hope you enjoy the song!

BURNING
© 2011 Alan D. David, BMI / Diana Bowers, BMI

(v1)
When you look at me, the way you often do
I know what you’re saying, I read your silent cue
I know you want me Baby, the way I’m wanting you
Come to me Darling, we’ll make those thoughts come true

(v2)
Your fingers touch me, my passion overflows
I’m burning with desire, as you remove my clothes
There’s no way to tell you, ‘bout the fire inside of me
As we hold each other and make love so tenderly

CHORUS
I’m burning through and through
I call your name in whisper, as I’m making love to you
The flames fuel my passion, I’m burning inside
Oh, I’m burning hot for you

Instrumental Break

(v3)
Embers still glowing, from the love we just made
The flames’ steady flicker, refuses to fade
Then you look at me that way, and I need you once again
Come love me Darling, don’t ever let it end

REPEAT CHORUS

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops