Originally Posted By: rayc
That's cool - a U2 style ballad in the backing and an fj style narrative & melody on top. Works wonderfully well.

Thanks, ray. I am not at all familiar with U2 - so that reference evades me completely...

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
This song will be around and relevant as a great song long after Covid-19. The lyrics are as appropriate to general 'love' as they may pertain to the virus.

Instrumentally and lyrically you've written a song that's as pertinent to life after Covid-19 as it is to our current circumstances. Every now and then a song comes along that touches us. You've hit on every now and on every then. You sure pulled it off with this one. It makes my list of favorite Floyd Jane songs...

Enjoyed my listen.

Charlie - that "review" means a lot to me. It was my intent to write this so that it was undeniably pertinent to the current situation, but also be able to "have a life" beyond that...and not have it be a one-dimensional song that would die with the virus (which hopefully will be sooner rather than later, but it does not look like that will be the case)